Empower Idaho is a statewide program based in Boise, Idaho. We build partnerships with mental health advocates, consumers, their families, and providers for the purpose of improving behavioral health service delivery and to promote recovery and resiliency. Empower Idaho performs a variety of outreach activities that inform and educate Idahoans regarding the concerns of those living with a mental health diagnosis.
Mission & Vision
Our mission is to promote mental well-being in Idaho through individual empowerment, education, and community involvement.
We envision transforming the perception of mental illness to create a culture of acceptance, connection, and advocacy.
- Mental Health Education Activities
- Mental Health Awareness Campaigns
- Advocacy, Resources, and Support
- Information on Mental Health Parity and Rights
- Community Partnership Building