We are currently developing our Peer Support Conferences for 2022. Please check back soon for upcoming education opportunities!
Sign up for our newsletter here for monthly updates on upcoming webinar and educational activities.
Empower Idaho 2022 Peer Support Conference Series: Best Practices for Workplace and Client Communication
You are invited:
Empower Idaho 2022 Peer Support Conference Series
Best Practices for Workplace and Client Communication
July 22, 2022 | Free Virtual Conference
We invite you to join us for this comprehensive educational experience, the first in a series of three, which will offer CEUs for Certified Peer Support Specialists (CPSS), Certified Family Support Partners (CFSP), Certified Recovery Coaches (CRC) and Certified Peer Recovery Coaches (CPRC).
- Balancing Roles & Boundaries in Peer Support Relationships with Monica Forbes, CEO/Administrator
- Leadership Through Human Connection with Erica McBeth, Speaker and Advocate
- Ethics: The Dance with Ethical Boundaries in Peer Support with Latasha Matthews, LPC, CPCS, CPLC, CAMS Team Skills Topic – TBD with Benji Pedroza, CPRC
- Team Skills Topic – TBD with Benji Pedroza, CPRC
- Effective Communication Skills at Work: Tips for Talking with Your Boss with LaDessa Foster and Jennifer Cornie
Questions? Email: EmpowerIdaho@jannus.org
Note: To ensure proper delivery of our emails, please take a moment and add Empower Idaho – firstname.lastname@example.org & Alejandra Del Toro – email@example.com – to your address book, trusted sender list, or company allow list.