- May 16 - 20 2022
- All Day
Community Event: H.O.P.E. Week: May 16-20, 2022
H.O.P.E. Week: May 16-20, 2022
When we talk about H.O.P.E., we are focusing on building Healthy Outcomes from Positive Experiences. Optum Idaho, in partnership with Idaho Resilience Project (IRP), invites you to participate in Mental Health Awareness Month by bringing H.O.P.E. Week activities to your community.
Engaging in fun activities is a great way to help reduce stress, build resilience and can be an easy way to initiate conversations on mental health.
During H.O.P.E. Week, May 16-20, 2022, we invite you to host, participate and provide positive experiences for your community. This can include:
- Organize a bike rally in your community to raise awareness of H.O.P.E.
- Arrange a walk or hike with your church group in one of your favorite areas to get outside and talk about what you love about the outdoors.
- Fly a #HopeLivesHere kite at school! Optum and IRP can provide kites to youth groups to fly kites and talk about building resilience.
- Decorate your community with chalk art H.O.P.E. notes!
- Bring your friends together to volunteer at your youth community organization.
- Organize a donation drive with your company to donate needed items to your local school district.Arrange to paint a H.O.P.E. mural in your community.
- Organize a food drive with your neighborhood at your local foodbank.
- Institute a new tradition at the dinner table each night asking everyone what they are proud of. Celebrate the successes with them, however big or small.
Be sure to take photos or videos of yourself participating in H.O.P.E. Week then post to social media using #hopeliveshere and #helloidaho!