- May 03 - 05 2021
- All Day
Community Event: NatCon21
Brought to you by National Council for Behavioral Health
Each year, we bring together the best minds in mental health and addictions care for three full days of learning, networking and entertainment. In 2021, we’re taking things up a notch May 3-5. In recognition of the COVID-19 pandemic – and with your health and safety our top priority – we have decided to bring the NatCon experience to you virtually.
This is more than just a virtual conference – it’s the largest event in mental health and addictions care and a platform for possibilities. What can you expect? As a NatCon21 registrant, you will:
- Get exclusive access to thought leaders, visionaries and influencers– speakers who will challenge your thinking and boost your knowledge base.
- Discover how to improve the quality of your practice, strengthen your service delivery and elevate your team to compete in the changing health care world.
- Have a front-row seat to the future of our field by exploring the latest technologies, discovering trends and learning about new innovations.
- Network with mental health and addiction treatment providers, physicians, advocates and insurers, among other pioneers who are shaping health care.
- Elevate your voice with thousands of professionals from across the country, while exploring new ways to make a mark during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic.
By bringing NatCon21 to your digital doorstep, we’re making it easier to attend the biggest event in mental health and addictions care! Everything you need will be just a few clicks away. Mark your calendars today!