Empower Idaho wants to change the conversation about behavioral health to one of compassion and understanding. The EI team coordinates educational activities, both online and in-person, and advocates on behalf of adults with behavioral health conditions and their family members with the purpose of helping to improve the behavioral health delivery system of Idaho. Sign up for the Empower Idaho newsletter here to stay tuned about upcoming free educational opportunities, job openings, and behavioral health news!
Our mission is to promote mental well-being in Idaho through individual empowerment, education, and community involvement.
We envision transforming the perception of mental illness to create a culture of acceptance, connection, and advocacy.
- Behavioral Health Education Activities
- Behavioral Health Awareness Campaigns
- Advocacy, Resources, and Support
- Information on Mental Health Parity and Rights
- Community Partnership Building